1847 MAIN Jacksonville IL 62650
What a great opportunity to own a unique business! This 14,000+ square foot building has updated heating and cooling, led lighting, bathrooms, and front porch. The property also offers 2 loading docs, a 34×54 warehouse with 9×10 garage door, and a 14×22 unattached garage with 9×10 garage door. The main part of the roof was repaired in 2017, rest of the roof is metal with newer coating.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Morgan
- Directions to Property: From I72, take exit 64. Turn right onto S Main, destination will be on the left.
- Zoning: I1
- BuildingAreaTotal: 14549
- BuildingName: The Peddler's Antiques
- Cooling: Central Air
- Levels: One
- VirtualTourURLUnbranded: https://hd.pics/x884716
- MlgCanView: 1
- HEATING: Forced Air, Gas
- FRONTAGE/ACCESS: City Street, Easement
- FLOORING: Concrete
- SEWER SOURCE: Public Sewer
- WATER SUPPLY: City Water - In Street
- ADDITIONAL AMENITIES: Jacksonville
Fees & Taxes
- Tax Year: 2022
- TaxAnnualAmount: 4867.06
- PROPERTY USE: Warehouse, Retail
- Net Operating Income: -4867
- Office Name: The Real Estate Group, Inc.